Thursday, October 16, 2008

McCain's Disinformation train

Look how sick the world is. OK here is the sound bite from FOX news:



Notice the setup Barak Hussein Obama What is wrong people? We are stuck missing the issues this makes me REALLY angry. Is there ANY correlation from this Senator to Saddam? NO NO NO none whatsoever. Wake up!

Now watch the full clip of the discussion:



Is there a difference in the two?

YES.

Please see it for what it is. LIES from McCain. I don't think Obama is the best man in the world, though I do think he is better than McCain, I think he is closer tied to the people of America than McCain. Go look at the records of both candidates and see for yourself.

McCain misses most votes. Look at the records and see...

McCain's Voting Record

Obama's Voting Record

The votes speak volumes over the rhetoric we have been witnessing. This is your opportunity to see for yourself the truth.

I rest my case.

Please comment.

No comments: